If you’re on the lookout for a business VoIP phone service to streamline communications, you might want to consider Nextiva. In this post, we go into some of our genuine Nextiva reviews, top features, and pricing.
Here’s a quick overview:
- What is Nextiva?
- Nextiva Reviews and User Feedback
- Business Phone Service Plans & Pricing
- Is Nextiva Right for You?
What is Nextiva?
Nextiva is a cloud-based communication and collaboration solution designed to simplify the way businesses communicate. Founded in 2006 on the principle of Amazing Service, Nextiva now serves the leading brands in the United States.
Related: Customer Service is #1 for Nextiva. Check out the top 30 customer service tips we swear by!
2019 Nextiva Reviews and Customer Feedback
Top reviews from GetVoIP
Also, here’s why Shelby American, Inc vouches for Nextiva. Hint: Exceptional call quality and reliable service.
1) “Nextiva’s one of the best UCaaS providers we’ve seen!”
2) “Nextiva makes our life easier”
3) “We love Nextiva and I personally love my softphone!”
4) “Great experience till date”
5) “I would highly recommend this service”
Top reviews from Capterra
Concordia Care Inc. loves that we’re HIPAA compliant and is a fan of the Nextiva App. See why >>
6) “Amazing service and platform”
– Increased business productivity, profitability and communications processes, all with one new system.
– Fast setup and quick onboarding
– Saved time and energy with the implementation from Nextiva’s service team
– Cost effective but feature-rich
Overall: Highly recommends Nextiva for their overall process, professionalism, and product.
7) “Nextiva made a tough transition easy”
– Offers a complete and fitting solution based on business needs
– Full stack solution that’s highly flexible
– Easy to master and is cost effective
Cons: Limited integrations
Overall: Happy with Nextiva’s platform, costs, functionality, and timing.
8) “Full service and software solution”
– Team at Nextiva took the time to understand our business and help us work out what we needed
– Has the services we need at a price we can afford
– Easy to upgrade in the future if required
– Staff training was time consuming especially because we weren’t fully prepared for it
Overall: Once we went live with the new systems, Nextiva have continued to be responsive and helpful.
9) “A great software partnership”
– Great solutions for business communications and management tools
– Service is amazing
– NextOS is advanced and powerful
Overall: Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger. It’s really exciting, and fun too.
10) “Nextiva delivered for our business”
– Every call has been crystal clear, and no dropped calls
– Easy to use
– Onboarding was smooth and easy
– Small delay to port numbers
Overall: Would recommend
Top reviews from Trustpilot
Have you tried NextOS 3.0 yet? Well, the Children’s Museum of Phoenix did and this is what they think.
11) “It’s everything we need for communications!”
12) “A solid choice for a simple and safe UCaaS system”
13) “A great communication tool”
14) “Thanks to Nextiva, we’re learning more about our customers”
15) Nextiva’s Live Chat is nicely designed, stable, and easy to learn”
Top reviews from Fit Small Business
16) “Making the switch to Nextiva was easy”
17) “We reduced response times and hold times”
18) “Nextiva’s reporting helps us manage our staffing better”
19) “Nextiva’s reporting is incredible”
20) “Nextiva Chat makes it so much easier to talk to our customers”
Nextiva’s products and services:
- Business Phone Service
- Online Surveys
- Fax Online Services
- Live Chat Software
- Online Surveys
- Fax Online Services
Nextiva’s unique cloud solutions serve businesses of all sizes and also specifically small businesses. For example, Nextiva’s Business Communication Suite has a three-tiered pricing.
Basic (starts at $20 per month/user), Pro (starts at $25 per month/user) and Enterprise (starts at $35 per month/user.)
Our feature-rich business VoIP phone service and other cloud solutions are also ideal for:
But wait, there’s more
While our individual products work well alone, they work even better together. How? Introducing NextOS. It’s the technology that powers our all-in-one communications platform. There’s no better place to get a pulse of your end-to-end customer journey.
Nextiva’s Business Phone System: Plans and Pricing
When it comes to choosing your business phone system, there are a number of questions you may have:
- How Much is A Business Phone Line?
- Is Getting a Business Phone Number Easy?
- How Many Phone Lines Do I Need for My Business?
And so, to make things easier for you, our three-tiered Business Communication Suite breaks down exactly what features you’ll get on what plan.
Basic – As low as $20 per month/user
- Unlimited calling and SMS messages/Internet faxing
- Voicemail with email delivery + text delivery
- Free local phone number + toll-free number
- Keep your existing number
- Advanced call management
- Contact management (NEW)
- Omnichannel support (NEW)
- Standard reporting (NEW)
Pro – As low as $25 per month/user
- All of the above
- Professionally Recorded Greeting (1)
- Nextiva mobile app (iPhone, iPad, Android) + desktop app
- Instant messaging & presence
- Team messaging & presence
- Unlimited conference calls
- Customer Surveys (NEW with Pro)
Enterprise – As low as $30 per month/user
- All of the above
- Website Live Chat (NEW with Enterprise)
See How Nextiva May Work for You
Choosing a whole new business phone service or communications platform is no joke. But maybe it’s time to break up with your landline especially considering how much you’ll save in terms of setup time and running costs.
Make sure you and your team truly understand how VoIP phones work and how it stacks up against landlines before you make a move.
Related: Meet our customers and see how Nextiva helps them get ahead in 2019.
Nextiva is perfect for those businesses that need a complete UCaaS solution. When you sign up, you’ll also get custom configurations and on-demand support. Beyond this, we also offer PBX SIP trunking as well as Nextiva Drive for cloud storage.