If you’re on the lookout for a business VoIP phone service to streamline communications, you might want to consider Nextiva. In this post, we go into some of our genuine Nextiva reviews, top features, and pricing.
Here’s a quick overview:
- What is Nextiva?
- Nextiva reviews and user feedback
- Business phone service plans and pricing
- Is Nextiva right for you?
What is Nextiva?
Nextiva is a cloud communications provider that provides top-rated business VoIP solutions. Founded in 2006 on the principle of Amazing Service, Nextiva’s VoIP system powers 100,000+ brands in the United States.
Nextiva’s solutions meet the needs of all kinds of businesses. Even if you’re a one-person shop or if you’re responsible for an enterprise with many offices, Nextiva has powerful solutions to help you work better.
The company provides cloud-based phone service, sales pipeline CRM, and team collaboration software.
2020 Nextiva Reviews and Customer Feedback
U.S. News & World Report Named ‘Best Business Phone Service’ of 2020
U.S. News & World Report endorsed Nextiva as the best business phone service of 2020. Here’s why U.S. News & World Report rated Nextiva as the best:
- Nextiva provides an “out-of-the-box” solution for small to midsize companies
- Nextiva is designed for offices and mobile workplaces
- PBX phones can be converted for use with the service with SIP Trunking
Read more about why Nextiva has been rated the business phone service provider of 2020. The analysis is quite extensive. Nextiva outperformed eight top phone service providers and was rated the best overall phone service provider for businesses.
Top reviews from GetVoIP
Also, here’s why Shelby American, Inc vouches for Nextiva. Hint: Exceptional customer experience and technical support.
1) “Nextiva’s one of the best VoIP providers we’ve seen!”
2) “Nextiva makes our life easier.”
3) “We love the Nextiva system, and I personally love my softphone!”
4) “Great experience till date.”
5) “I would highly recommend this service.”
Top reviews from G2
Nextiva has been rated the easiest VoIP provider on G2. Before we get to the verified customer reviews published about Nextiva, you should check this video review:
1) “Super reliable and amazing VoIP service for our remote team”
2) “Nextiva offers fantastic phone service with a multitude of features.”
3) “Nextiva’s call center software increases productivity”
Top reviews from Capterra
Concordia Care Inc. loves that we’re HIPAA compliant and is a fan of the Nextiva App. See why >>
6) “Amazing service and platform.”
– Increased support staff productivity and better customer relations
– Fast setup and quick onboarding
– Amazing tech support from Nextiva’s service team
– Cost-effective, but feature-rich
Overall: Highly recommends Nextiva for their overall ease of use and customer support.
7) “Nextiva’s support team made a tough transition easy.”
– Offers a complete solution based on a business owner’s needs
– Full-stack solution that’s highly flexible
– Easy to use and cost-effective
Cons: Limited integrations
Overall: Happy with Nextiva’s platform, costs, functionality, and timing.
8) “Full service and software solution.”
– The Nextiva sales team took the time to understand our business and help us work out what we needed
– Has the services we need at a price we can afford
– Easy to upgrade in the future if required
– Staff training was time-consuming especially because we weren’t fully prepared for it
Overall: Even after implementation, Nextiva continues to be responsive and helpful.
9) “A great software partnership!”
– Great solutions for business communications and office enterprise tools
– Customer support is amazing
– NextOS is advanced and powerful
Overall: Once you partner with Nextiva, you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger. It’s really exciting and fun too.
10) “Nextiva delivered for our business.”
– All phone calls have been crystal clear — no call drops
– Easy to use
– Onboarding was smooth and easy
– Small delay to port numbers
Overall: Would recommend
Top reviews from Trustpilot
Have you tried Nextiva yet? Well, the Children’s Museum of Phoenix did, and this is what they think.
11) “It’s everything we need for business communications!”
12) “A solid choice for a simple and safe VoIP system.”
13) “A great communication tool!”
14) “Thanks to Nextiva, we’re learning more about our customer relations.”
15) Nextiva’s Live Chat is nicely designed, stable, and easy to use.”
Top reviews from Fit Small Business
16) “Making the switch to Nextiva was easy.”
17) “We reduced response times and hold times.”
18) “Nextiva’s reporting helps us manage our staffing better.”
19) “Nextiva’s reporting is incredible!”
20) “Nextiva Chat makes it so much easier to talk to our customers.”
Nextiva’s products and services:
- Business Phone Service
- Sales Pipeline CRM
- Customer Service CRM
- Online Faxing
- Team Collaboration Software
Nextiva’s proven cloud phone system is ideal for companies of all sizes. For example, Nextiva provides flexible pricing options, attractive discounts for volume, and month-to-month payment options.
Our feature-rich business VoIP phone service and other cloud solutions are also ideal for:
But wait, there’s more
While our products work well alone, they work even better together. How? Introducing NextOS. It’s the technology that powers our all-in-one communications platform. There’s no better place to get a pulse of your customer experience.
Nextiva’s Business Phone System: Plans and Pricing
When it comes to choosing your business phone system, there are several questions you may have:
- How much is a business phone line?
- Is getting a business phone number easy?
- How many phone lines do I need for my business?
And so, to make things easier for you, our three-tiered pricing breaks down exactly what features you’ll get on what plan.
Basic – As low as $20 per month/user
- Unlimited calling and SMS messages/Internet faxing
- Voicemail with email delivery + text delivery
- Free local phone number + toll-free number
- Call forwarding
- Auto attendant
- Numer porting
- Advanced call management
Pro – As low as $25 per month/user
- All of the above
- Professionally Recorded Greeting (1)
- Nextiva mobile app
- Instant messaging & presence
- Team messaging & presence
- Conference bridge and unlimited conference calls
- Customer Surveys (NEW with Pro)
Enterprise – As low as $30 per month/user
- All of the above
- Call recording
- Website Live Chat (NEW with Enterprise)
See How Nextiva May Work for You
Choosing a whole new business phone service is no joke. But maybe it’s time to break up with your landline, especially considering how much you’ll save in terms of setup time and upfront costs.
Make sure you and your team truly understand how VoIP phones work and how it stacks up against landlines before you make a move.
Related: Meet our customers and see how Nextiva helps them get ahead in 2020.
Nextiva is perfect for those businesses that need a complete UCaaS solution. When you sign up, you’ll also get custom configurations and on-demand support. Beyond this, we also offer PBX SIP trunking as well.
Yaniv Masjedi serves as Nextiva’s CMO. An avid reader and lover of all things marketing, leadership, and personal growth, Yaniv is obsessed with creating strategies that drive awareness, strengthen brands, and create customer-centric culture. To get in touch, follow Yaniv on LinkedIn.