The Nextiva App combines voice, video, and instant messaging into a single application that you can access from your desk phone, computer, or mobile device on any Windows, Mac OSX, iOS or Android platform. Nextiva integrated a feature-rich softphone application with chat functionality, on-net video calling, presence sharing technology and so much more.
How to setup the Nextiva App on your iPhone:
- For administrators, log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in. Select Sites & Employees then click Employees in the middle of the screen.
- Click Edit to the right of the employee who will be using the Nextiva app.
- Click Edit Assignments towards the bottom-right.
- Select Assign radio button next to NextOS Pro Plus Upgrade or NextOS Enterprise Upgrade package. FYI: If the only option available to you is to select the Unassign radio button, then the package is already assigned.
- Visit your iPhone Store to Download the Nextiva App for iPhone.
- Login with your username and password.
FYI: The username should have @nextiva.com on the end of it (i.e. email@example.com for username jsmith).
- If you would like to sign-out of your Nextiva App, this can be completed by selecting the ‘Menu’ icon in the upper-left corner of the App, followed by ‘Sign Out’.
Here’s what you’ll see:
For information on how to use the Nextiva App and its functionality, please see the tutorial video below.