The Nextiva App is a great way for business users to manage their unified communications solution. With the Nextiva App you can use voice, video, instant messaging and presence services from a single device. Users can access their account information and feature settings from their computer, tablet or any supported mobile device. The app is currently available for Windows, macOS, iOS or Android platforms.
Nextiva integrates a feature-rich softphone application with chat functionality, on-net video calling to other Nextiva users, file and screen sharing, as well as Team Presence technology.
NOTE: As a prerequisite, an Office Pro Plus or Office Enterprise license is required to use the Nextiva App. For instructions adding licensing, click here or call Nextiva Support.
To setup the Nextiva App on your iPhone:
Here’s what you’ll see:
- For administrators, log in to the Nextiva Voice Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in. Select Sites & Employees then click Employees in the middle of the screen.
NOTE: Click HERE for instructions on how to reset your password.
- Click Edit to the right of the employee who will be using the Nextiva app.
- Click Edit Assignments towards the bottom-right.
- Select Assign radio button next to Nextiva Voice Portal Pro Plus Upgrade or Nextiva Voice Portal Enterprise Upgrade package.
NOTE: If the only option available to you is to select the Unassign radio button, then the package is already assigned.
- Visit your iPhone Store to Download the Nextiva App for iPhone.
- Login with your username and password.
NOTE: The username should have @nextiva.com on the end of it (i.e. email@example.com for username jsmith).
- If you would like to sign-out of your Nextiva App, this can be completed by selecting the ‘Menu’ icon in the upper-left corner of the App, followed by ‘Sign Out’.
For information on how to use the Nextiva App and its functionality, please see the tutorial video below.