Nextiva is the leading cloud-based business phone service in the United States, according to U.S. News & World Report. We’re best known for our outstanding customer service, unlimited nationwide calling, voicemail to email, and remote work capabilities. If you’re in the process of choosing your business phone system, we’re glad Nextiva made the cut.
So, how much does Nextiva cost? Which features make the most sense for your business?
This overview of our plans and pricing should get you started!
- Nextiva Business Phone Service Pricing
- Most Popular Features and Functionalities
- Other Capabilities in Demand
- Getting Started with Nextiva
How Does Nextiva Pricing Work?
Nextiva has four different price plans. Essential starts at $18.95 per month, Professional starts at $22.95 per month, Enterprise starts at $32.95 per month, and Ultimate starts at $57.95 per month.
From a high level, this is what each tier looks like:
Essentials – As low as $18.95 per month/user
- Unlimited calling
- Unlimited peer-to-peer video calling
- Free toll-free number
- 1500 toll-free minutes
- Voice to email notifications
- Integrations with MS Outlook & Google Contacts
- Unlimited internet fax
Professional – As low as $22.95 per month/user
Everything in Essentials, and:
- Unlimited conference calls, 40 participants
- Unlimited video conferencing, up to 250 participants
- Team messaging, collaboration, and video
- 3000 toll-free minutes
- Call Pop, up to 250 contacts
- Voicemail to SMS notification
- Voicemail to email
- Extended integrations with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk
- 24x7 customer support
Enterprise – As low as $32.95 per month/user
Everything in Professional, and:
- Unlimited conference calls, Unlimited participants
- Unlimited video conferencing
- 12500 toll-free minutes
- Call Pop, unlimited contacts
- Voice Analytics
- Call recording
- Video conference recording
- Voicemail transcription
- Extended integrations with Microsoft Teams, Oracle Sales Cloud, ServiceNow
- Single Sign-On
Ultimate – As low as $57.95 per month/user
Everything in Enterprise, and:
- Sales Productivity & Pipeline Management
- Service Productivity & Ticket Management
- Automated Surveys
- Customer Journey Analytics
Most Popular Features and Functionalities
- Auto Attendant: With the instant automated greeting, let your callers choose the person or department they are trying to reach.
- Text Messaging: Manage teams and employees by sending and receiving business text messages through the Nextiva app.
- Nextiva App: Stay connected with your customers, employees, and partners directly from your mobile device - no matter where you are.
- Voicemail to Email: Access your voicemail messages from a single source, your email account, from anywhere your business takes you.
- Call Queuing: Organize employees, teams, and departments into queues so that callers can chat with the next available company representative in the selected queue.
- Unlimited Calling: No per-minute charges or limits when you place calls in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Number management: Customizing the use of numbers is a great feature, including assigning multiple numbers to one user. Hunt groups where an incoming call rings multiple handsets are also valuable in many situations.
- Conferencing: Often, it’s much easier to collaborate over the phone via a conference call compared to email ping-pong. That’s why call conferencing is a popular additional add-on for many VoIP users.
- Virtual extensions: Set up a forwarding number from your business VoIP phone system to redirect inbound calls to a fixed line or a mobile phone.
- Call recording: Saving recordings of calls can be very helpful from a customer service viewpoint, including training. Some businesses also record incoming and outgoing calls for regulatory purposes.
- Web integration: Want to make it easy for your customers to get in touch? Add a call-me function to your website which automatically generates an outbound call from your VoIP system.
Other Capabilities in Demand
- Call from any device: You need the flexibility to add users to a choice of hard and softphones, including mobile phone apps.
- Top reliability: Look for a partner that has an enterprise-grade platform with several points of presence and carrier-grade data centers with high up-time.
- Easy management: Manage users, numbers, and call activity with a single click using an online portal.
- Cost-effective: Between VoIP and landlines, VoIP is definitely more cost-effective.
- Customer service: The best VoIP providers have an in-house customer support team and a toll-free line for easy phone support. At Nextiva, we take pride in providing the industry’s best customer service.
Sign Up for Nextiva Today
As you shortlist your VoIP phone service options and choose a plan for your business, it's only natural to have more questions about:
- Choosing the best business phone system
- Getting a business phone number
- The number of phone lines you may need
Also, while calculating your total cost of ownership, you might want to consider these factors:
- Any increases in charges for an improved internet connection
- The cost of feature-rich VoIP phones
Getting started with Nextiva is easy. Sign up for a free trial and see for yourself how powerful it can be. Get in touch with our phone service experts if you need guidance on picking out the right plan, VoIP phones, or have any questions along the way.
Want to hear directly from our customers? Check out the updated Nextiva reviews and ratings from verified users.
Get advanced calling features for less.
Gaetano DiNardi is the Director of Demand Generation at Nextiva and has a track record of success working with brands like Major League Baseball, Pipedrive, Sales Hacker and Outreach.io. Outside of marketing, Gaetano is an accomplished music producer and songwriter - he’s worked with major artists like Fat Joe, Shaggy and loves making music to stay turbocharged. To get in touch, follow him on LinkedIn.