Why get Nextiva SIP Trunking?
A SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunk connection allows you to make phone calls from your current phone system without needing to buy costly new equipment. Minimal cost and effort - huge impact.
KEEP YOUR PBX
Integrates with many premise-based systems
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Solutions for any size organization
Modern, secure communication protected by NextOS technology
100% in-house team
Save money while
growing your business
Significantly decrease your company’s communications costs by adding SIP trunks to your existing PBX equipment with instant deployment in the cloud.
- Instantly convert traditional phone system to IP-based communications
- Enjoy all-inclusive pricing that eliminates per-minute and per-trunk charges
- Keep your existing PBX equipment and incur no capital costs
Maintain business continuity
You’ll never miss a call again with Nextiva’s SIP trunking service, even in the case of natural disasters or other unforeseen issues.
Route your calls to alternate numbers, regardless of their system
Utilize automatic call rerouting, load sharing, and failover procedures
Instantly boost your service response in the event of high call volume
Scale your communications
as you grow
As the size of your company and call volume changes, adjust SIP trunks as needed to support local, toll-free, long distance and international calls.
- No limitations for the number of trunks or lines you can add
- Gain feature-rich HD quality phone service with messaging and video
- Easily port your number and information from your previous provider
Use AudioCodes Mediant®
(E-SBC) to integrate with any PBX
This hardware solution also includes a Power over Ethernet switch to connect SIP-enabled phones for use in a blended trunking environment. With the AudioCodes SBC, you can easily convert your traditional PBX phone system to IP-based communications without having to purchase costly new equipment.
- Up to 100 maximum signaling sessions
- TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, SSH, client/server encryption & authentication
- Interoperability for full SIP transparency
- Easy administration & management
is available for you anytime
Here at Nextiva, we go above and beyond your service expectations. We are more than just your phone provider – we’re here to help you succeed.