- Nextiva and Simplify360 are joining forces to help businesses cut down on apps, boost team productivity, and deliver amazing experiences for their customers.
- Simplify360’s technology will help Nextiva bring its “one workspace” vision to market faster.
- The acquisition expands Nextiva’s core offerings to include social media, reputation management, live chat, and helpdesk CRM.
Managing all the conversations that fuel your business just got easier! Nextiva has acquired Simplify360, an AI customer experience platform based in India. Simplify360 uses AI and automation to help over 5,000 global businesses seamlessly deliver world-class customer support across multiple channels, including email, live chat, social media, online reviews, and e-commerce.
Amazing support across online channels is now table stakes: it’s a deciding factor for customers when engaging with a brand and expectations are only growing. But businesses are having a hard time keeping up. Teams are juggling multiple applications, conversations are in silos, and the customer journey is fragmented. This leads to frustrated teams and unhappy customers.
From day one, Nextiva’s vision has been to bring together all your conversations and collaboration tools in one place, from voice, text, email, team chat, and meetings, and the single applications associated with all your files and contacts. Nextiva has developed the future of simplified business communications: one platform, one workspace, zero friction.
With the addition of Simplify360’s social media, reputation management, live chat, and helpdesk CRM, Nextiva aims to become the most robust end-to-end business communications platform that enables teams to do more and deliver amazing experiences for customers along the way.
Starting today, Nextiva customers will gain access to Simplify360’s offerings, including:
- Social media – All-in-one social suite for publishing, listening & more
- Reputation management – End-to-end review management in one place
- Live chat – Provide real-time support to your customers
- Helpdesk CRM – Streamline customer support with an organized and efficient system for managing requests and issues
And the best part? Customers can look forward to a full integration of these features into Nextiva’s platform in the near future.
“Our mission is to level the playing field so businesses of all sizes can compete with the big tech companies, and deliver amazing experiences for their customers and teams,” said Tomas Gorny, Co-founder and CEO of Nextiva. “No more time wasted toggling between multiple applications – Nextiva keeps teams productive and connected with customers, colleagues and vendors from wherever they are in the world.”
The acquisition also opens the door for Nextiva to expand into the Asia-Pacific market, as we continue to grow and support more businesses globally.
One place to manage it all.
Easily manage, monitor, engage, and analyze all social media channels in ONE PLACE.