Nextiva sends an invoice to the billing email on file before and on the date of renewal. Customers can also view and print a copy of an invoice from the Nextiva Voice Admin Portal.
A Nextiva invoice includes the following account details:
- Corporate Account Number
- Company Name
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Customer Name
- Customer Address
- Billing Summary
- Package Name: The initial package offering
- Subscription Plan Fee: Price of the initial package offering (per line)
- Package Add Ons: Total fees for additional add ons (one-time fee)
- Recurring Package Add Ons: Total recurring fees for additional add ons
- Credits/Discounts: Credits and discounts are displayed directly under the respective package add on.
- Shipping Charge: Total fee for shipping and handling
- Taxes and Fees: Total fees and taxes, including E911, RRF, and FUSF charges
- Total Charge: Total amount due
- Phone/Fax Numbers
- Billing Information
- Contract Duration (Coming soon): The beginning and end dates of contract.
- Service Location (Coming soon): The location(s) being provided the service listed on the invoice.
New invoice coming soon! 👀
Current invoice (sample)