Nextiva Announces New Technology and Business Conference
NextCon to Focus on Helping Businesses Accelerate Growth
Scottsdale, Arizona - October 13, 2016
Nextiva (www.nextiva.com), an industry-leading cloud communications company, today announced that it is hosting NextCon, a technology and business conference, November 14-16, 2016 at Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. Over the course of three days, the conference will feature over 50 speakers and 40 sessions focused on entrepreneurship, business development, sales, marketing, IT, customer service, and operations.
NextCon is designed around one goal, to help entrepreneurs and professionals accelerate growth in their business. The conference features six tracks that offer engaging and thought-provoking sessions centered around Build, Manage, Promote, and Profit—the key business pieces in the growth acceleration puzzle. More than 1,000 people are expected to attend the inaugural year of NextCon.
Event highlights include:
- Tech leaders including Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and former chief evangelist of Apple Guy Kawasaki will inspire attendees with their strategies for creating a culture of innovators.
- Nextiva CEO Tomas Gorny will unveil a revolutionary product that will change the way organizations communicate, engage, and manage their relationships with customers and employees.
- Leading businesswomen will share their strategies for achieving their goals, breaking through glass ceilings, and making it to the top.
- Experts from a variety of industries and business disciplines will share strategies for maximizing resources, identifying untapped opportunities, and driving growth.
- The XBert Expo will feature a variety of sponsors including Poly, Panasonic, Cisco, and Oracle and opportunities to network with other attendees.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to demo Nextiva’s suite of products and participate in one-on-one trainings with the company’s technicians to learn how to maximize the value of the company’s solutions.
“NextCon is designed to give attendees actionable strategies and tools they can implement as soon as they get back to the office to accelerate growth in their organizations,” says Tomas Gorny, Nextiva’s chief executive officer. “We have invited engaging speakers and influencers from every industry, business size, and growth stage to share their insight, experience, and advice. Each session will help attendees look at their role and business with a fresh perspective.”
Nextiva will be donating all proceeds from NextCon16 to charities in the local Phoenix area though its community outreach and advocacy program Nextiva Cares.
To learn more about NextCon, its speakers, the full agenda, and to register for the event, please visit nextcon16.com.
Nextiva is a business communications company dedicated to empowering organizations to manage their communications, productivity, and customer relationships on a truly unified platform. Learn more at www.nextiva.com.