Nextiva Unity is releasing a new version (8.6.5) of the desktop application, containing new features and multiple bug fixes. All unity users must restart Nextiva Unity before 09/05 to automatically update to the new version. If the update fails to apply automatically after restarting Nextiva Unity, see below.
In the event that an update fails to apply automatically when you restart Nextiva Unity, check to make sure that Auto Update is turned on by navigating to Services & Settings > Settings > Update, and try another restart. You can check your current version by navigating to Help > About Unity.
If the update still fails to apply, then you can perform a manual upgrade to prevent an interruption of service:
- In the installation directory, rename the Unity.exe file to the version number of application you are currently using. For example, change Unity to 8.6.5.
- Download the new version of Nextiva Unity Desktop.
For version 8.6.5, download the executable (Unity.exe) file from https://portal.unityclient.com/UpdateFiles/Install/Nextiva/8.6.5/UnityDesktop.msi
- Copy the executable file to the same location in the installation folder where your old version (e.g. 22.214.171.124) resides.
- Launch the executable file. You can make sure you have the updated version by navigating to Help > About Unity.
- Installing Nextiva Unity Desktop
- Nextiva Unity Agent Interface
- Nextiva Unity Receptionist Interface
- Nextiva Unity Supervisor Interface
- Managing Calls from Nextiva Unity
- Managing Call Recording from Nextiva Unity
- Transferring a Call from Nextiva Unity
- Escalating a Call to a Supervisor
- Sending Instant Messages from Nextiva Unity
- Silent Monitoring from Nextiva Unity Supervisor
- Changing Agent ACD State from Nextiva Unity Supervisor
- Customizing Statistics in Nextiva Unity Supervisor
- Configuring Thresholds from Nextiva Unity Supervisor