Nextiva Unity is releasing a new version (8.6.5) of the desktop application, containing new features and multiple bug fixes. All unity users must restart Nextiva Unity before 09/05 to automatically update to the new version. If the update fails to apply automatically after restarting Nextiva Unity, click here.
Supervisors can silently monitor current calls, the next call, or all calls taken by a specific Agent.
From the Personal Wallboard:
- Right-click on the Call Center under the Personal Wallboard.
- Select Agents > Agent > Silent Monitor > Current call, Next call only, or All calls.
Silent Monitor – Personal Wallboard
From the Agent Activity Tab:
- Click the Agent Activity tab, then select a Call Center from the Name drop-down menu.
- Right-click on the Agent and select Silent Monitor > Current call, Next call only, or All calls.
Silent Monitor – Agent Activity Tab
From the Tools Menu:
- Click Tools > Call Centers > Call Center > Agents > Agent > Silent Monitor > Current call, Next call only, or All calls.
Silent Monitor – Tools Menu
- Installing Nextiva Unity
- Manually Upgrading Nextiva Unity Desktop
- Nextiva Unity Agent Interface
- Nextiva Unity Reception Interface
- Nextiva Unity Supervisor Interface
- Managing Calls from Nextiva Unity
- Managing Call Recording from Nextiva Unity
- Transferring a Call from Nextiva Unity
- Escalating a Call to a Supervisor
- Sending Instant Messages from Nextiva Unity
- Changing Agent ACD State from Nextiva Unity Supervisor
- Customizing Statistics in Nextiva Unity Supervisor
- Configuring Thresholds from Nextiva Unity Supervisor