The Nextiva App combines voice, video, and instant messaging into a single application that you can access from your desk phone, computer, or mobile device on any Windows, Mac OSX, iOS or Android platform. Nextiva integrated a feature-rich softphone application with chat functionality, on-net video calling, presence sharing technology and so much more.
How to setup the Nextiva App on your Windows PC:
- For administrators, log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in. Select Sites & Employees then click Employees in the middle of the screen.
- Click Edit to the right of the employee who will be using the Nextiva App.
- Click Edit Assignments towards the bottom-right.
- Select Assign radio button next to NextOS Pro Plus Upgrade or NextOS Enterprise Upgrade package. FYI: If the only option available to you is to select the Unassign radio button, then the package is already assigned.
- Click Download for Windows above.
- When prompted, click Run to install the software. Follow the prompts to install the software. If desired, choose the options to add an icon to your desktop.
- Double-click the App icon on your desktop to open.
Login with your username and password.
FYI: The username should have @nextiva.com on the end of it (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org for username jsmith).
- Click on Publish Location on the bottom of the My Location window that appears in order to publish your location to other users on your account. Alternatively, if you do not wish to publish your location, click No Location at the bottom of the window.
- To sign out of the Nextiva App, click the Nextiva logo in the upper-left corner of the window. Select Sign Out from the menu that appears. To close the Nextiva App, click the Nextiva logo in the upper-left corner of the window again and select Close from the menu that appears.
Here's what you'll see:
For information on how to use the Nextiva App and its functionality, please see the tutorial video below.Update Credit Card Android App Audio Success Tags: Devices, Nextiva App, Setup, softphone