The Nextiva App combines voice, video, instant messaging, and more into a single application that you can access from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android platforms. Nextiva integrates a feature-rich softphone application with chat functionality, on-net video calling, file and screen sharing, as well as Team Presence technology, Call Pull, and so much more.
NOTE: As a prerequisite, an Office Pro Plus or Office Enterprise license is required to use the Nextiva App. For assistance assigning a license to a user click here.
Downloading the Nextiva App:
Click one of the links below to install the Windows version of the Nextiva App (If you’re not sure, choose .exe). For mobile or tablet versions, please visit your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Installing the Nextiva App:
- After downloading the Nextiva Application, double-click the file to open the install package.
- You may be prompted with a message requesting permission to run the file. Click the Run button.
Click Run to Begin Installation
- In the Nextiva App Setup window that follows, click the Next button to proceed with the installation.
- Read the License Agreement > I Agree. You will need to click this twice to continue.
- Choose your installation options > Next.
- Choose a folder where the Nextiva App will install > Next.
- Choose a Start Menu folder to create the Nextiva App shortcuts into and click the Install button.
- Once the installation completes, click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button to launch the Nextiva App.
- Once the Nextiva App launches, enter your username and password used to login to NextOS > Sign In.
Enter the Username and Password to Log In
Once logged in, you’ll see any saved Contacts and Team Presence.