Making an Outbound Call
Make an outbound call from the Nextiva App using the following methods:
- Open the Dial Pad, enter a phone number, then tap the Call button for an audio call, or tap the Video button for a video call.
- Tap on a Contact and tap Call, or tap the Call button next to the phone number or extension to make an audio call. Tap the Video button to make a video call.
- Open a message and tap the Call icon at the top right corner.
Tapping Answer connects the call. Tapping Decline follows the User’s Call Forward When Unanswered setting, just like it would on a physical phone.
Initiating a Three-Way Call
While on a two-way call, tap the ellipses on the bottom right corner and select Conference. Search and select a contact. Both participants will be displayed on the In Call screen once the conference is established. The other way to create a conference call, or to add participants to an existing conference call, is to tap New Call, and then select Merge.
- Setting Up the Nextiva App for Android
- Managing Contacts on the Nextiva App for iPhone and Android
- Transferring a Call on the Nextiva App for iPhone and Android
- Instant Messaging on the Nextiva App for Android
- Creating Groups on the Nextiva App for iPhone and Android
- Updating Team Presence and Status on the Nextiva App for Android
- Configuring Call Settings in the Nextiva Mobile App for iPhone and Android