The Nextiva Voice Administration Portal has a feature that allows you to set special hours and rules for how your calls are handled during holidays or other events. To set your alternative schedule, follow the steps below.
Creating a Holiday Schedule
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Client Login > Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over the username in the top-right corner and select My Account > Schedules > Create Schedule.
- Enter the schedule details and click Save
- Schedule Name: Enter a descriptive name for the schedule.
- Type: Select Holiday.
- Level: Select the availability of the schedule:
- Enterprise: Anyone in the enterprise can use this schedule.
- Location: Only the specified Location(s) can use this schedule. Select the desired Location(s) from the Location drop-down list.
- User: Only the specified User(s) can use this schedule. Select the desired User(s) from the User drop-down list.
- Click Plus (+) under Events and create new events such as Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day > Save > Finish.