Set up a Business Hours schedule to route callers based on the day and time, providing the best customer experience possible.
Creating a Business Hours Schedule
- Visit www.nextiva.com, and click Client Login > Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over the username in the top-right corner > My Account > Schedules > Create Schedule.
- Enter the schedule details and click Save.
- Schedule Name: Enter a descriptive name for the schedule.
- Type: Select Regular.
- Level: Select the availability of the schedule:
- Enterprise: Anyone in the enterprise can use this schedule.
- Location: Only the specified Location(s) can use this schedule. Select the desired Location(s) from the Location drop-down list.
- User: Only the specified User(s) can use this schedule. Select the desired User(s) from the User drop-down list.
For Weekly Schedule, adjust the hours using the sliders. Select the Closed checkbox to indicate the business is closed for the entire day. Click Save.
- (Optional) Use Events to create unique events for the business hours schedule, such as extended business hours on the first Friday of every month. Click Save.
- Click Finish.