Configure the dashboard settings to publish the dashboard to a specific location. Specify how the dashboard will be shared. Share a dashboard to all users or to individual accounts and individual users.
- Upon completing and saving a new dashboard, click the Settings button on the dashboard preview page.
From the list of custom dashboards in the Dashboard Builder view, click the Ellipsis (…) icon corresponding to the desired dashboard, then select Settings.
- In the Settings window, select a location from the Publish To drop-down list to specify the location to publish the dashboard. Locations to which the dashboard has already been published will appear in the Location(s) Published list.
NOTE: The selection you make here will appear on the list after you click Save.
- From the Share With drop-down list, select one of the following options:
- All Users: Share with all users.
- Specific Users…: Share with specific users or accounts. Click inside the text box and type a name to search, then select the user(s) from the drop-down list. Repeat to select multiple users or accounts. To remove any selected users, click the X next to the name.
- Click Save. To close the window, either click Cancel or click the X at the top-right corner of the window.
- What is Dashboard Builder in NextOS Analytics?
- Creating Standard Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Creating Wallboards in NextOS Analytics
- Adding Reports to Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Adding Metric Tiles to Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Renaming Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Modifying the Report Element on Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Modifying the Metric Tile Element on Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Duplicating Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Deleting Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Using Dashboard Templates in NextOS Analytics