Create standard dashboards from scratch or by using NextOS Analytics system-generated dashboard templates. For more information on using dashboard templates, click here.
To create a standard dashboard from scratch:
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select Analytics.
- In the left navigation panel, click Dashboards, then select Dashboard Builder.
Dashboard Builder View
- Click Add New Dashboard at the top-right corner of the window, then select Standard Dashboard.
Standard Dashboard Option
- Enter a unique name for the dashboard, then click Okay.
Create Standard Dashboard Dialog Box
- Click Add Elements at the top-right corner or the center of the window to perform one or both of the following tasks:
Add Elements Buttons
- Repeat step 4 to add multiple elements, if desired.
- Reposition the reports and metric tiles as desired by clicking and dragging them across the window.
- Remove a report or metric tile by clicking the X at its top-right corner, then clicking Remove it. The X appears when the cursor hovers over the tile.
- Click the Save button to create the dashboard.
Standard Dashboard Preview
- Click the Settings button to configure the settings for publishing the newly created dashboard. For information, click here.
- What is Dashboard Builder in NextOS Analytics?
- Creating Wallboards in NextOS Analytics
- Adding Reports to Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Adding Metric Tiles to Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Renaming Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Modifying the Report Element on Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Modifying the Metric Tile Element on Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Configuring Dashboard Settings in NextOS Analytics
- Duplicating Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Deleting Dashboards in NextOS Analytics
- Using Dashboard Templates in NextOS Analytics