Cases in Nextiva CRM help businesses provide customers with better service. Cases allow businesses to create service queues to serve their customers quickly while keeping them informed of the progress on their requests. Users manage cases to track customer requests, issues, and interactions.
Each case record contains:
- A description of the customer’s issue or request
- The history of interactions between the company and the customer
- The staff working on the case
- The company’s priority for the case
- The status of the case
In the Case view, search and select a Case to view the Case Workspace. The workspace allows Users to easily view and manage Case details, Relationships, Interactions, Analytics, and more.
The Overview tab displays necessary Case details, including Account and Contact details. Recent Cases and Opportunities associated with the Case also appear on the Overview tab.
The Details tab allows Users to view Case information such as the Case number, owner, and interaction date. Users can also view and edit the Case Description.
The Related tab displays records associated with the Case. Click the Show button and select the desired record type(s) (Account, Contact, Parent Case, Sub Cases) to display. Account and Contact display by default.
To associate an existing record, such as an Account, with a Case, hover over the top-right corner above the table and click Add. (This option appears when there are no associations listed.) To replace an associated record such as an Account or Contact with a Case, click Replace. Click Remove to disassociate the record. Click Create new to create a new record and automatically associate it to the Case.
On the Analytics tab, view the Customer Feedback Trend and Sentiment Trend details. View a detailed history of the customer journey by hovering over the points in any of the charts. Adjust the sliders to modify the time range.
- Customer Feedback Trend reports the latest outcome of a survey completed by the Contact. It also displays a chart with the history of survey outcomes on Cases related to the Contact.
- Sentiment Trend shows the Contact’s sentiment over time, based on customer interactions. The chart reports the history of customer sentiment. The sentiment trend value is calculated by gathering positive and negative keywords from the Contact’s interactions. This can be customized based on customer needs and industry.
Account Activities Tab
If the Case is associated with an Account, the Account Activities tab will display all Cases related to the Account. Users can sort Cases by last Created, Updated, or filter only Unassigned Cases.
Interaction History Feed
View all recent communication in the Interaction History feed on the right side of the workspace. Users can also create a Note, Email, Log Interaction, and Send Survey by clicking the Plus (+) icon at the bottom-left corner of the Interaction History feed.