Administrators can reset passwords to allow Users to change their password for security reasons or recover access to Nextiva CRM when they forget their password.
Resetting the User Password
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select CRM.
- ClickAdministration Tools (wrench) at the top-right corner of the Nextiva CRM window.
- Under People in the left panel, select Users.
- From the Current Users page, hover over the desired User, click the Action button, and select Edit Profile.
- On the User profile page, click the Reset password button.