When trying to create Users within the Nextiva CRM, you may encounter an issue related to duplicate email addresses in the NextOS system. This will often present the error message: “User not found” or “CRM department not found.”
This may happen if a User has the same email address as another NextOS Voice User, extension, or across multiple accounts (i.e. Franchises). Often, duplicate emails in the system will cause errors that can only be fixed by removing the suspected User.
To eradicate this the Voice User must first be deleted, and an additional email address will need to be created.
Deleting Users in Voice
Fixing “User Not Found” Error in Nextiva CRM:
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over Users, then select Manage Users.
- Hover over the User you wish to delete > Click on the Garbage can icon.
TIP: Wait 15 mins for the User to be completely wiped from the system.
- Rebuild a new User in the CRM first, adding a different email address.
- Once complete, rebuild the Voice User profile. For help, click here.