Purchase experience indicates how consumers perceive their experience of buying a product or service from a company. When companies improve the purchase experience, they can turn new customers into lifetime customers who grow into brand advocates.
A relationship begins at the moment consumers start the process of purchasing a product or service from a company. Understanding their customer’s purchase experience gives companies the opportunity to deepen that relationship and encourage future interactions.
For example, the owners of a car rental company observe that the number of repeat customers has plateaued. They decide to collect feedback from customers after they reserve a vehicle to determine how they can improve their service so customers will want to rent from them again.
Advanced IVR enables companies to gather feedback from customers and gain direct insight into their purchase experience without incurring additional costs. Virtual Agents that autonomously handle routine and repetitive transactions deliver the survey and collect customer responses, without diverting staff from higher-value responsibilities.
Use Post Purchase Survey in Advanced IVR to:
- Swiftly create, deploy, and manage automated phone surveys asking customers to rate their purchase experience on a scale of one to ten. Include questions such as:
- How would you rate the quality of service you received from our company?
- How satisfied are you with your purchase?
- How would you rate the quality of the product you purchased?
- How likely are you to make another purchase from our company?
- Get started quickly with the self-service portal and pre-configured templates.
- Customize surveys to suit specific business requirements.
- Integrate with an existing CRM system or create standalone campaigns.
- Track survey results with graphical reports, analytics, and other tools.
- Export reports in multiple formats: image, .pdf, .xls, or .csv.
- Refine operations and enhance services based on customer insight.
- Free the staff to focus on higher-value activities.
By improving the purchase experience, companies can create loyal customers who grow into brand advocates. To add Advanced IVR to an account, contact a Nextiva Account representative or call (800) 799-0600.