It is possible to log into NextOS and change the credit card on file without having to call into Nextiva support. To change the credit card on file for your account, follow the steps below:
- For Administrators, log in to NextOS by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on Login found at the top of the page.
- Log in to NextOS with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, hover the cursor over the account manager's name in the upper-right corner of the screen, and select My Account from the menu that appears (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1: My Account
- Click the Billing section on the left side of the screen (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2: Billing
- Scroll down, and click on the plus sign at the bottom of the screen (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3: Add Credit Card
- Fill in the fields for the credit card information (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1-4: Credit Card Information
- Fill in the fields for the billing name and address (Figure 1-5).
Figure 1-5: Billing Information
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of the screen to add the new credit card to your Nextiva account.