NextOS 3.0: How to change the credit card on file
It is possible to log into the Nextiva account and change the credit card on file without having to call into Nextiva support. To change the credit card on file for your account, follow the steps below:
- For Administrators, log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on the customer Login found at the top right.
- Log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, hover the cursor over the account manager’s name in the upper-right corner of the screen, and select My Account from the menu that appears (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1 My Account
Don’t see this? Click here for previous versions.
- Click the Billing section on the left side of the screen (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2 Billing.
- Scroll down, and click on the plus sign at the bottom of the screen (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3 Add Credit Card
- Fill in the fields for the credit card information (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1-4 Credit Card Information
- Fill in the fields for the billing name and address (Figure 1-5).
Figure 1-5 Billing Information
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of the screen to add the new credit card to your Nextiva account.
NextOS 2.0: Modifying Credit Card on File
How to update a credit card on a vFAX account:
- If your account with Nextiva contains only a vFAX line(s), follow these instructions to update the credit card on file (See below if you have a voice and fax account). Log in to the vFAX Billing Portal with the username and password sent to you in the initial welcome email.
- The first time you log in you will have to change the password. First re-enter your current password, and then setup a new password.
Here you can also set up a 4-digit Security PIN and a security question. The Security PIN is used to quickly verify an account when you need to work with our Amazing Support Team. If you set this up you are welcome to use the PIN whenever you call or email our team.
The next time you log in you won't be required to set up anything; these prompts only happen initially.
- Click Manage Credit Card under the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Here, you can modify your credit card information and billing address.
- To make a payment, click on Account Payment under the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Here you'll see your balance and due date. Press Continue and your credit card will be charged. Press Cancel to go back.
How to update a credit card via the Nextiva Portal:
- If your account with Nextiva includes voice service, follow these instructions to update the credit card on file (See above if you have a standalone fax account). Log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in.
Once logged in, if your navigation menu is at the top of your screen, click Billing to access the credit card info tab.
If your navigation menu is on the left-hand side of the screen, the link to Manage Credit Card is towards the bottom of the list.
- Here, you can modify your credit card information and billing address.
- To make a payment, click on Account Payment. Here you'll see your balance and due date. Press Continue and your credit card will be charged.