It is possible to log in to NextOS and change the credit card on file without having to call into Nextiva support. To change the credit card on file for your account, follow the steps below:
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover the cursor over the account manager’s name in the upper-right corner of the screen and select My Account from the menu that appears.
- Click the Billing section on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down, and click on the plus sign at the bottom of the screen.
Add Credit Card
- Fill in the fields for the credit card information.
Credit Card Information
- Fill in the fields for the billing name and address.
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of the screen to add the new credit card to your Nextiva account.