Set up an After Hours schedule so all incoming calls during the specified times or dates forward to voicemail or an answering service, for example.
Creating an After Hours Schedule and an Event for a Location
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Client Login > Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over the username in the top-right corner and select My Account > Schedules > Create Schedule.
- Enter the schedule details and click Save.
- Schedule Name: Enter a descriptive name for the schedule.
- Type: Select Regular.
- Level: Select to indicate the availability of the schedule:
- Enterprise: Anyone in the enterprise can use this schedule.
- Location: Only the specified Location(s) can use this schedule. Select the desired Location(s) from the Location drop-down list.
- User: Only the specified User(s) can use this schedule. Select the desired User(s) from the User drop-down list.
For Weekly Schedule, select the After Hours (Flip Sliders) checkbox and adjust the hours using the sliders. Select the Closed checkbox to indicate the business is closed for the entire day. Click Save.
- (Optional) Use Events to create special events for the After Hours schedule, such as business closure on the first Friday of every month, then click Save > Finish.