The A210 Wi-Fi dongle is required to set up Wi-Fi for the Nextiva X-815/835/885, allowing the device to connect to the internet wirelessly. For best results, make sure your phone is unplugged from the power before setting up the Wi-Fi dongle.
- Plug the A210 Wi-Fi dongle into the USB port on the right side of the phone. Connect the phone to the power adapter and wait for the device to say “sending DHCP requests.”
- Press X to skip the message and wait for the device to boot up, then press the SETTINGS key on the phone. Using the navigation pad, select Network under Settings.
- Select WLAN and turn on WLAN by switching the toggle to On.
- Select Scan WLAN, then choose the desired Wi-Fi network. Enter the Wi-Fi password and press the Confirmation key. Press the Edit Mode softkey to change between lower case and upper case letters and numbers.
- Press the Reboot softkey on the bottom left. The phone will reboot and automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network. If the phone doesn’t connect to Wi-Fi, check that the proper Wi-Fi network was chosen and the password was entered correctly.
NEXTIVA X-815 NEXTIVA X-835 NEXTIVA X-885