Nextiva Connect is a fully hosted forwarding service that provides one local or toll-free number, unlimited Auto Attendants, and call forwarding options to any third-party device (i.e. a cellular phone). When a Voicemail is received, the Nextiva Connect system can send an email to a recipient with a .wav file attachment of the message. The instructions below detail how to set up Voicemail to Email.
NOTE: Nextiva Connect accounts differ from Nextiva Voice and NextOS accounts. For instructions on how to check voicemail for other types of voice accounts click here.
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to the Nextiva Connect Portal.
- Navigate to Sites > Employees.
- Click the blue Login link to the right of the employee that wants to enable voicemail to email.
- Under the Your Phone section on the left, click Voicemail > Change Settings.
- Under Email Options, select the radio button based on the routing desired.
- Enter the recipient’s email address.
- Select the Email the voicemail as an attachment checkbox to include a voicemail file with the email notification; otherwise, the email notification will not include the voicemail file.
- Click Save.
Configuring Voicemail to Email