How can companies authorize callers without increasing talk time? To protect customer privacy and account integrity, businesses request verification information from callers to ensure they are authorized to access and make changes to accounts.
Collecting and verifying authorization data can be time-consuming. Customers want their requests to be resolved and completed in the shortest amount of time as possible, and lower talk times create the opportunity to help more customers. Less time spent on calls not only improves customer satisfaction but also increases employee productivity.
Advanced IVR minimizes talk time by automating the process of collecting and verifying authorization data. Before callers reach a live agent, Virtual Agents autonomously handle the routine and repetitive authorization transactions by prompting callers to input data such as account number, the phone number associated with the account, and a PIN. After the automated verification, live agents receive call details from the IVR via ScreenPop to further reduce call handling times and offer a personalized customer experience.
Use ID & V in Advanced IVR to:
- Seamlessly integrate authorization verification with existing call flows.
- Reduce overall costs by reducing talk times through automation and ScreenPop.
- Easily customize and quickly deploy call prompts with no coding or advanced technical skills required.
- Integrate with an existing CRM system.
- Obtain detailed call data insights via customizable graphical reports in a browser-based portal.
Advanced IVR helps businesses reduce transactional load and enhance personalized service, increasing operational efficiency, and improving the customer experience. To add Advanced IVR to an account, contact a Nextiva account representative or call (800) 799-0600.