Remote Office allows you to use a home phone, cell phone, or any other remote phone as their business phone. In combination with the Nextiva App or the CommPilot Call Manager, you can make calls from any external phone but have the outbound caller ID number display as the business number. For instructions on how to set up Remote Office, click here.
If Outbound Calls are Not Routing Properly
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over Users > Manage Users. Hover over the User and click the pencil icon to the right. Select Mobility and verify Remote Office is turned ON.
If Inbound Calls are Not Routing Properly
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover your cursor over Advanced Routing > Call Center Locations. Click Log In to open the Configuration Portal > Incoming Calls on the left panel > CommPilot Express > verify the Current Profile is set to Available: In Office.
- Ensure Call Forwarding Always is off by clicking Incoming Calls on the left panel > Call Forwarding Always.
- Ensure Do Not Disturb is off by clicking Incoming Calls on the left panel and reviewing Do Not Disturb.
- Check voice management settings to ensure that all calls are not being directed to voicemail by clicking Messaging in the left panel > Voice Management. Ensure the check box for Send All Calls to Voicemail is unchecked.
Need additional help? Click here.