- Upload/download requirement: 100kb/0.1mbps per phone.
- If the necessary bandwidth requirements are not met, your phone calls may experience symptoms of poor audio, broken audio or a delayed conversation.
- If you are unsure what your current bandwidth speed is, go here to test your system.
- After obtaining this information, you will be able to create a picture of the bandwidth available through your Internet connection and make the determination whether there is enough bandwidth to support the desired number of simultaneous phone calls.
- For example, if you intend to run 9 phones through Nextiva’s SIP Trunking service this you will need 900kb for the upload speed and 900kb as the download speed to operate all desired phones simultaneously.
What are the bandwidth requirements for Nextiva Trunking?
Need additional help? Click here.