When a User no longer needs access to a feature, the Administrator can remove the license from a specific User to make it available for assignment to another User.
- Visit www.nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Administrator Portal, hover the cursor over the gear icon in the upper-right corner. Select My Account from the menu that appears.
My Account Selection
- In the left panel, click Licensing > Manage.
- Select the checkbox in the Unassign column to remove the licensing from the User, which will free up the license for assignment to another User once confirmed.
- Click Delete Assignment to confirm and remove the license from the User.
Deleting the Licensing Assignment