Two transfer options are available during an active call:
- A warm transfer (attended) allows users to speak privately with the receiving party before transferring the call. A warm transfer also confirms the availability of the receiving party.
- A blind transfer (unattended) allows users to send calls to an alternate extension or phone number without waiting for an answer or confirming the availability of the receiving party.
To Transfer a Call:
- During an active call, tap Transfer on the touchscreen.
- Dial the phone number or extension.
- Transfer the call to the receiving party.
- Warm Transfer: After the receiving party answers the call, tap Transfer.
- Blind Transfer: During the ring-back tone, before the receiving party answers the call, tap Transfer.
- Transferring a Call on Your Poly® VVX 101, VVX 201, and VVX 300/301/310/311 Phone
- Transferring Calls from a Poly VVX 150/250/350/450