Nextiva offers a virtual fax service at an affordable price. Now you can send faxes via the vFAX Portal, an email address of your choosing, or even a traditional fax machine with the purchase of the Nextiva Fax Bridge device.
Click HERE to purchase a fax line.
For instructions on how to Check for Incoming Faxes, click HERE.
Sending faxes via email
Sending faxes from the Nextiva vFAX Portal
Resending faxes from the Nextiva vFAX portal
- Click Search from the top of the Dashboard to view all faxes.
- Select the Envelope icon under the Actions column of the fax you would like to resend.
- You can choose to resend the fax to an email address or fax number from the drop-down menu at the top of the window.
NOTE: If you select email, you are required to enter an email address and subject of the email.
- Select Fax from the drop-down menu.
- The previous fax number you sent to will be displayed in the Fax Number field. If sending to a different number, enter the new fax number in the Fax Number field.
- All other fields below Fax Number are optional:
- Deliver To: Enter the recipient’s name.
- Sent From: This will display your Display Name under settings.
- Tracking Key: This will not show on the cover page; this will be displayed on the vFAX portal under Search.
- Charge Code: This will not show on the cover page or anywhere on the vFAX portal.
- Filters: Select a Type or Folder from here.
- Cover Page: Select if you would like to include a cover page.
- NOTE: If you are resending a fax, including a cover page, you are required to fill out a new cover page as the previous cover page will not be included.
- Subject: Enter the subject of the fax.
- Notes: Enter any notes you would like to include on the cover page.
- Click SEND at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Sending your fax is now complete. You can track the progress of your fax by selecting Search at the top of the portal to view all faxes, or you can refer to the email notifications if enabled. Faxes tend to take 1 to 3 minutes per page on average.