The Plantronics Savi 8200 Series headsets provide enterprise-grade audio for a premium listening experience. The headsets deliver hi-fi stereo sound and noise cancelling technology to block out background noise, further increasing audio quality.
With one-touch controls to answer and disconnect calls, change the volume, activate noise cancellation, and mute, you can manage calls from any connected device close enough to the base unit.
- Turn on your headset and rest it comfortably on your head.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth pairing button on the headset base unit for 4 seconds until the Bluetooth LED flashes red and blue.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on the mobile device and select PLT Savi.
- Wait for the Bluetooth light on the headset base unit to turn solid blue to confirm successful connection.
- Tap the Mobile Audio Button on the top of the headset base unit.
- Dial a test call from the mobile device. If needed, fine tune the volume with the headset volume controls. You can also adjust the volume on the mobile device.