Before you can make calls with the Panasonic device, you must assign it to a user. Follow the instructions below to do this:
- Visit www.nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS home page, select Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over Users and select Manage Users.
- Hover your cursor over the user to whom you are assigning the Panasonic device, and click the pencil icon that appears to the right of their name.
- Scroll down, and click the Device section.
- Select the Own Device radio button
- Select the Panasonic KX-HDV130 phone from the drop-down list below the Own Device radio button.
- Enter the MAC Address in the MAC Address text box.
Generate Authentication Details
- Click Save & Continue. A pop-up message appears confirming that the transaction has been processed.