Access vital call settings and commonly used features such as Do Not Disturb, Remote Office, and Call Forwarding directly from the Nextiva App.
Click Options > General to reveal a drop-down menu of options.
- Under General, set up your language, notifications, and accessibility settings. Including your audio and video preferences.
- Under Outgoing Calls, block your caller id and enable/disable Automatic Callback, which allows you to automatically receive a callback if another user is currently on a call.
NOTE: Automatic Callback only works if both users are in the same group/location.
- Under Incoming Calls, enable/disable Do Not Disturb, Call Waiting, Remote Office, Call Forwarding, Nextiva Anywhere, and more.
- Under Voicemail, configure your email preferences, such as the number of rings before sending the call to voicemail, for example.
- Under Services, call center agents can instantly change their ACD statuses and sign in and sign out of the assigned call center queues.
NOTE: A Call Queuing, Call Center Pro, or Call Center Enterprise license is required for this option.
- Under Integrations, manage any installed integrations.
- Under Advanced, there are logging details, proxy configuration options, and your conference room details.