NextOS 3.0: How to add a new Location
Locations are the physical sites where your phones are based. Your first location was automatically created for you based upon your billing address information you filled out before accepting your sales quote. If your business has more than one physical site, you can add additional locations by following the steps below.
- For Administrators, log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on the customer Login found at the top right.
- Log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, click the Add link in the Locations tile (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1 Add Location
- Enter the required information as indicated below (Figure 1-2):
- Location name: the name of the location.
- Description: a description for the location.
- Location outgoing number: this will be the default outgoing caller ID number for the users in this location. This can be changed on a per-user basis later.
- Location caller ID: the caller ID name you want displayed for calls made from this location.
- Time zone: the time zone for this location.
Figure 1-2 Location Details
- Enter the address information for this location in the fields shown. The address entered here is where emergency services will arrive if 911 is dialed from a number at this location, so please review for accuracy. (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3 Location Address
- Click the green Save button below the address information. A pop-up message will appear confirming the location has been created (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1-4 Location Added