When a phone is using a firmware version not recommended by Nextiva, it can encounter a number of issues. To check the firmware version of your Poly VVX ***, follow the instructions below (works for most models):
Press the Home button.
- Select the Settings option.
- For VVX 101, VVX 201, and VVX 301, Settings is located on the second page. Scroll to the right to locate the second page of the menu.
- For VVX 400/410, VVX500/510, and VVX 600, Settings is located on the bottom row of the menu.
- For VVX D60 (DECT phone) Settings is located at the bottom of the menu.
- Select Status or press 4.
- Select Platform or press 1.
- Select Application Parameters or press 2.
- Select Main or press 1.
The firmware version will be displayed as numbers separated by periods “.” to the right of Version.
Example Firmware Version: 5.5.2