Priority Alerts is a service which can make your phone ring differently based on specific call information, such as the number and time of day. For example, you can have calls from your family ring differently than those from your boss. The criteria for each Priority Alert entry can be a list of up to 12 phone numbers, a specified time schedule, and a specified holiday schedule.
To Set Up Priority Alerts:
- Visit www.nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select Voice.
- Select Users and search for the user you wish to modify.
- Select Incoming Calls under the Options menu on the left side of the screen and select Priority Alert.
- Select Add to create a new Priority Alert.
- Enter a Description for the new Priority Alert.
- Select a Time Schedule for the Priority Alert feature to be enabled. You can choose Every Day All Day, an existing time schedule, or a Holiday Schedule by selecting either the Selected Time Schedule or Selected Holiday Schedule drop-down menu.
Priority Alert Add
- Select Any external phone number or Following phone numbers (maximum of 12). You can also select any private or unavailable number as well.
- Enter the phone number(s) you would like to apply the Priority Alert feature to, then select OK when done to save changes.