Instant Group Call allows Administrators to instantly start a conference call and automatically dial up to 20 numbers or extensions.
Follow These Steps:
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over Advanced Routing and select Call Center Locations > Log In. Once the Configuration Portal launches in a new tab, select Services on the left menu. Select Instant Group Call under the Advanced column. Click Add and enter the required information below, and click OK to save the group.
- Instant Group Call ID: A unique ID for the group.
- Name: A name for the group.
- Calling ID Last Name / First Name: What will be shown on the caller ID when the call is received.
- Specify Phone Number/SIP URI: The phone numbers or extensions to include in the group.
Instant Group Call Configuration
Number Selection and Extension Configuration