NextOS 3.0: How to locate the current firmware version of your Panasonic KX-TGP600
Nextiva can only register Panasonic phones on firmware version 1.049 or higher. Use the instructions below to verify that your Panasonic KX-TGP600 phone is on a supported firmware version. If it is on an older version of the firmware, the phone may fail to register or make/receive calls.
- From the main screen, select Menu → Basic Settings → Other Option → Embedded Web → On. The phone will beep, indicating Embedded Web is now on.
- Press the Back softkey (left softkey) twice to go back to the main menu
- Select System Settings → Status → IPv4 Settings → IP Address. Record the IP Address that appears on the screen.
- Use your web browser to navigate to the IP Address of the phone.
Navigate to the Phone’s IP Address
- Enter admin as the username and adminpass as the password.
Log In to Phone Interface
- The firmware will display on the screen. There are two banks. The bank listed in the Operating Bank field is the firmware that the phone is currently using. Make sure this is version 1.049 or higher.
Operating Bank and Firmware Version
- Click the Maintenance tab at the top of the screen.
- Click Firmware Maintenance on the left side of the screen.
- Enter http://dm.nextiva.com:80/dms/Nextiva_Service_Provider/Panasonic/KX-TGP-600/TGP600-1.049.fw in the Firmware File URL text box.
Input Firmware File URL
- Click Save.
The base station should reboot automatically and, after a few minutes, the firmware upgrade will be complete, and you can provision the phone.
Need additional help? Click here.