The Call Park service allows users to park a call against a member of their group so that any other member of the group can retrieve it using just a star code. You can park a call against any extension in your account, or create a group park extension so multiple users have a chance to take the call.
To Modify a Group or Disable Call Parking:
- Visit www.nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over Advanced Routing at the top of the screen and select Call Center Locations.
- From the menu on the left-hand side, select Services, and then select Call Park under the Basic column.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the name of the group you wish to modify or remove.
- Here you can make changes to the group and add/remove members, or to remove select Delete.
- Click OK to save changes.