Initiating a conference call allows you to add a third party to your call so that all parties can speak with each other.
Follow the steps below:
- During a call, press CONF. The call is automatically put on hold and the conference setup screen appears.
- If you wish to conference with an outside number, select A new party. Or if you wish to conference with another handset in your system, select A handset party.
- Press SELECT.
- Dial the number for the other party you want to join your conference.
- When the second call is established, press Conf. and all parties will be on the same call.
- Press END to terminate both calls and the conference.
Need additional help? Click here.