You can check the status of the phone and/or fax number(s) you are transferring to Nextiva from a previous provider right in the Nextiva Voice Portal.
- Visit www.nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS home page, select Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over the account owner’s name in the upper-right corner, and select My Account from the menu that appears.
- Click Ported Numbers on the left side of the screen.
The Ported Numbers page shows you a table of entries regarding all ports that are taking place on the account. The table is broken up into four sections:
- Event Date: the date the porting process for the number was started.
- Comments: whether the number is porting as a phone number or fax number.
- Completion: if the port is already complete, the date on which the port was completed will be listed.
- Percent Complete: the percentage of the porting process that has already been completed.
NOTE: If your completion date has exceeded 24 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.