If an Administrator is locked out of NextOS or does not remember their password, it is possible to reset their password. Doing so will send an email to the Administrator with their username and a new password. Have another Administrator follow the steps below to reset an Administrator’s password. If your account only has one Administrator, have an authorized user call our Amazing Service Team at 800.285.7995.
- For Administrators, log in to NextOS by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on Login found at the top of the page.
- Log in to NextOS with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, hover your cursor over Users and select Manage Administrators (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1: Manage Administrators
- Hover your cursor over the Administrator whose password or PIN needs to be reset and click the pencil icon that appears (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2: Admin Edit
- Click the Security Information section.
Click the blue Reset Password link toward the bottom of the screen. A pop-up message will confirm if the administrator information has been updated (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3: Confirmation Message
- An email will be sent to the administrator whose password or PIN has been reset with a temporary password or PIN.
- Log into NextOS using the credentials in the email.
Change the password and enter a new security PIN (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1-4: Password Reset
- Click the green Continue button to update the password.