NextOS 3.0: How to change your NextOS 3.0 Admin password
If an administrator is locked out of the NextOS 3.0 portal or does not remember their password, it is possible to reset their password. Doing so will send an email to the administrator with their username and a new password. Follow the steps below to reset an administrator’s password.
- For Administrators, log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on the customer Login found at the top right.
- Log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard screen, click the Users tile toward the bottom-left of the screen (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1 Users
Don’t see this? Click here for previous versions.
- Click Manage administrators on the left side of the screen.
- Hover the cursor over the administrator whose password or PIN needs to be reset and click the pencil icon that appears (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2 Admin Edit
- Click the Security Information section.
- Click the blue Reset Password link toward the bottom of the screen. A pop-up message will confirm if the administrator information has been updated (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3 Confirmation Message
- An email will be sent to the administrator whose password or PIN has been reset with a temporary password or PIN.
- Log into the Nextiva Portal using the credentials in the email.
- Change the password and enter a new security PIN (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1-4 Password Reset
- 11. Click the green Continue button to update the password.
NextOS 2.0: Resetting Nextiva Portal Login
The NextOs Admin password is used to log into your account Here.
You may use your NextOS password to log in and access the basic functions of your account such as, creating employees, Hunt Groups, Auto Attendants or changing settings like forwarding, call center functions or other settings. You also can use this password to log in and change your account information or security information at any time.
Changing your NextOs Admin password:
- Log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in.
- Begin by clicking on the link labeled Security Information on the left-hand navigation panel.
- Please re-enter your NextOS Admin Password in the fields labeled, Username and Password and proceed to select Continue.
- In the field labeled Change Password simply enter your current password and then a new password. Make sure the password is between 6-12 letters and contains at least 1 letter and 1 number. Proceed to click Update.
That’s it! Upon your next time logging into the account you’ll have your password set to your choosing, and know that you’re the only one that has your log in since you set it yourself. Nextiva cares about the security of your account and any information provided to us upon sign-up or ongoing communication.