Changing the number assignment on your Auto Attendant will change the number your callers dial to access your company or Auto Attendant.
- For Administrators, log in to NextOS by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on Login found at the top of the page.
- Log in to NextOS with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, hover your mouse over Advanced Routing at the top of the page, then select Auto Attendants (Figure 1-1). Figure 1-1: Auto Attendants
- On the Manage Auto Attendants screen, click the drop-down menu to select the location to which the Auto Attendant belongs (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2: Auto Attendants Location Selection
- Hover your cursor over the desired Auto Attendant, and click the pencil icon to the right (Figure 1-3). Figure 1-3: Edit Auto Attendant
- In the Auto attendant profile section, select the phone number from the drop-down list (Figure 1-4). Figure 1-4: Auto Attendant Profile
- Click Save. A pop-up window will appear confirming that the auto attendant has been updated (Figure 1-5). Figure 1-5: Confirmation Message