How factory reset your VTech VSP600
If you purchased the device from a third party, or if you had previously provisioned this device, you need to factory reset it before it will accept the new settings in the configuration file.
From the WebUI
- Open the phone’s menu.
- Scroll down and select Status
- Select Network.
- Document the IP Address the phone is currently on.
- Log in using the following credentials:
- Username: Admin
- Password: Admin
- Select the Servicing tab.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Select Reset under the Reset Configuration area to factory reset the phone.
On the Base Station
Using a paperclip or similarly small instrument, hold the RESET button on the rear of the base station for 15 seconds. If the reset is successful, the VoIP LED will flash slowly.