NextOS 3.0: How to update a security PIN
The security PIN is needed every time the administrator calls into Nextiva support to make changes to the account, or to get account specific information. If the administrator doesn’t remember their PIN, then it will need to be reset using the instructions below.
- For Administrators, log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on the customer Login found at the top right.
- Log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard screen, click the Users tile (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1 Users
Don’t see this? Click here for previous versions.
- Click Manage administrators on the left side of the screen.
- Hover the cursor over the administrator whose password or PIN needs to be reset, and click the pencil icon that appears (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2 Administrator Edit
- Click the Security Information section
- Enter a new PIN number in the Pin text box (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3 New PIN
- Click the green Save button toward the bottom of the screen to save the new security PIN for the administrator.
NextOS 2.0: Updating Security PINs
An account Security PIN is used for account verification when attempting to email or call our Sales and Support departments. Security PINs are regulated and set by you, the customer, when an account has been established, or when a password reset has been provided to the primary email on record for the account. A Security PIN can be changed or updated any time you like.
Resetting your Security PIN through the NextOS Portal
- For administrators, log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in.
- Begin by clicking on the link labeled Security Information on the left-hand menu.
- Please re-enter your NextOS Customer Portal login in the fields labeled, Username and Password and select Continue.
- In the field labeled Change Security Pin simply enter a new 4-digit numeric PIN code and proceed to select Update.
That’s it! Upon your next interaction with our Nextiva Sales or Support departments, your PIN will be updated and available for account authentication. Please ensure that you keep your Security PIN private. Nextiva cares about the security of your account and any information provided to us upon sign-up or ongoing communication.