All devices purchased from Nextiva will automatically be added to NextOS. Devices that are not purchased will have to be manually added.
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, click the Add link in the Devices tile.
- Select the Own device radio button at the top of the screen.
- Select the Yealink T48 from the drop-down and enter the MAC address.
Model and MAC dd
- Click the blue Assign button toward the bottom of the screen. A pop-up window indicating the device was successfully provisioned.
- Select the user which will be assigned to the device from the drop-down box below the blue Assign button.
Adding a User
- Click the green Finish button toward the bottom of the screen. A pop-up window will appear indicating the device was successfully assigned to the user.
User Assignment Confirmation
- Click the green Done button toward the bottom of the screen.