NextOS 3.0: Adding a Panasonic® TGP550 to a Nextiva account
AAll devices purchased from Nextiva will automatically be added to the NextOS 3.0 portal. Devices that are not purchased from Nextiva will need to be manually added.
- For Administrators, log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on the customer Login found at the top right.
- Log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, click the Add link in the Devices title (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1 Adding Devices
Don’t see this? Click here for previous versions.
- Select the Own device radio button at the top of the screen (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2 Own Device
- Select the Panasonic TGP550 from the drop-down list and enter the MAC address (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3 Model and MAC add
- Click the blue Assign button toward the bottom of the screen. A pop-up message will confirm the device was successfully provisioned (Figure 1-4). Once you see the confirmation message, the device has been added to your account. You can assign it to a user at a later time, or go on to step 7 to assign it now.
Figure 1-4 Device Added.
- To assign the device to a user, select the user to whom the device will be assigned from the drop-down list below the blue Assign button (Figure 1-5).
Figure 1-5 Adding a User
- Click the green Finish button toward the bottom of the screen. A pop-up message will appear confirming that the device was successfully assigned to the user (Figure 1-6).
Figure 1-6 User Assignment Confirmation.
- Click the green Done button at the the bottom to exit the screen.
NextOS 2.0: Adding a Panasonic® TGP550 to a Nextiva account
Remove the phone from the box and place it need a location that has an active Internet connection and power outlet. Plug the ethernet cord into the port labeled LAN, and connect the other side to a router, switch or active wall port. If you have purchased your Panasonic TGP550 from Nextiva, you will need to follow these steps.
How to add a Panasonic TGP550 from the Nextiva Portal:
- For administrators, log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in. Select Sites & Employees then click on Login under the Admin Login column. Click Users and search for the employee whose information you wish to edit. Click Edit.
For users, log in to the Customer Portal by going to cp.nextiva.com.
- Select View & Edit Devices. Then click Add New Device and the device(s) will display automatically. Once you have found your phone on the list, make sure you know the MAC Address so you can properly assign the phone.
- To assign this phone click on Sites & Employees, select Edit next to the employee’s name who you wish to edit. To assign this device to the employee, click Assign New Device under the Assigned Devices Section, select the device (look for the MAC address) and assign it to the user. Reboot the device to display the new extension.