All devices purchased from Nextiva will automatically be added to NextOS. Devices that are not purchased from Nextiva can be added manually, following the steps below.
- For Administrators, log in to NextOS by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on Login found at the top of the page. Alternatively, click here.
- Log in to NextOS with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, click the Add link in the Devices tile (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1: Adding Devices
- Select the Add Device radio button at the top of the screen (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2: Add Device
- Select the phone model and enter the MAC address (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3: Model and MAC Address
- Click the blue Assign button at the bottom of the screen. A pop-up message will confirm if the device was successfully provisioned (Figure 1-4). Once you see the confirmation message, the device has been added to your account. You can assign it to a user at a later time, or go on to step 7 to assign it now. (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1-4: Device Added
- To assign the device to a user, select the user to whom the device will be assigned from the drop-down list below the blue Assign button (Figure 1-5).
Figure 1-5: Adding a User
- Click the green Finish button at the bottom of the screen. A pop-up message will confirm if the device was successfully assigned to the user (Figure 1-6).
Figure 1-6: User Assignment Confirmation.
- Click the green Done button at the bottom to exit the screen.