Schedules are used along with services such as an Auto Attendant to specify if the time when the service action (ringing the phones, forwarding calls or routing to voicemail) should take place. Once you have set up your schedule, you'll want to assign the schedule to an Auto Attendant.
- For Administrators, log in to NextOS by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on Login found at the top of the page.
- Log in to NextOS with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, hover-over Advanced Routing at the top of the page, then select Auto Attendants (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1: Auto Attendants
- On the Manage Auto Attendants screen, click the drop-down menu to select the location to which the Auto Attendant belongs (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2: Location Selection
- Hover the cursor over the Auto Attendant you want to add a schedule to, then click the pencil icon to the right (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3: Pencil Icon
- Select the schedule to assign as your Business Hours schedule in the Regular schedule drop-down list (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1-4: Regular Schedule
- A pop-up message will appear confirming the auto attendant has been updated (Figure 1-5).
Figure 1-5: Confirmation