All devices purchased from Nextiva will automatically be added to NextOS. Devices that are not purchased from Nextiva will need to be manually added.
Adding a Cisco 303G:
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select Voice.
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, click the Add link under the Devices tile.
- Select the Own device radio button at the top of the screen (Figure 1-2).
- Select the Cisco 303G from the drop-down list and enter the MAC address.
Model and MAC Add
- Click the blue Assign button toward the bottom of the screen. A pop-up message will confirm if the device was successfully provisioned (Figure 1-4). Once you see the confirmation message, the device has been added to your account. You can assign it to a user at a later time, or go on to step 7 to assign it now.
- To assign the device to a user, select the user to whom the device will be assigned from the drop-down list below the blue Assign button (Figure 1-5).
Adding a User
- Click the green Finish button at the bottom of the screen. A pop-up message will appear confirming that the device was successfully assigned to the user (Figure 1-6).
User Assignment Confirmation
- Click the green Done button toward the to exit the screen.
Need additional help? Click here.